June 17th 2010 Fashion Walk Map – Noon to 10 PM
MAIN STREET & SIDE STREETS
1. Blends 125 W 4th St.
Limited Edition Sneakers & Urban Clothing.
2. SkinGraft 125 W. 4th St. #102
Raw underground Style combined
with sleek high-end couture.
3. Elmer Ave 120 W. 4th St.
Rock and Roll Rebels do High-End Formal Wear.
4. Stelladottir 430 S. Main St.
Handmade, vintage inspired clothes & hats.
Downtown store of the year last year – this year’s LA Weekly’s
Best Buy Open late most nights.
5. Pussy & Pooch 564 S. Main St.
Pet couture, treats, food & grooming.
6. Soulful Commandoe Skate Café 121 E. 6th St.
One stop shopping for Downtown Skaters,
’Soulful Commandoe’ line by Nicholas Mayfield
and music & fashion events.
A. PE LOFTS 610 S. Main
B. MERCANTILE LOFTS 620 S. Main
One Night Only – Two Huge Spaces
Over 20 hot young designers.
Runway couture & Vintage
Perfect Father’s Day Gifts
Jewelry, sun glasses, sandals & hats
Menswear, Womenswear & Childswear.
7. Gather///Otto Gates 630 S. Main St.
VERY FIRST sneak preview of Downtown’s soon to be hottest
retail store featuring modernized antique furnishings, unique home
wares and rare young apparel and jewelry. Be sure and bring
your hard hat! Closes 9 PM
8. Symbiotic Form NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main
Vintage inspired woman’s hand bags, hats, clothes and jewelry
Also unique household wares and one of a kind gifts.
9. Not For Sale NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main
Kaws, TrustcoCorp, Tristan Eaton, Monsieur and
Keith Haring Pop Shop – and much more…. May close early
10. 1-Man’s Trash NW Corner of 7th & Main on Main St. Hard to find vintage items and one of a kind re-worked vintage pieces for men, women and children that have been worn by Usher Raymond, Ellen Degeneres and Carmen Electra.818-355-1130
11. ZZYXX Gallery of Natural Science NW Corner 7th/Main on 7th
Gems, minerals and crystals. Closes 8 PM
SIXTH STREET FROM MAIN TO SPRING
12. apliiq 6th Street between Main and Spring
apliiq applies unique rare textiles to everyday garments. Learn
how to customize your own wardrobe and find out how to develop
your own personal style.
13. Flea 6th Street between Main and Spring
Vintage clothes, furniture, hats, design magazines, one of kind
gift items and contemporary art. Perfect place to find gifts for
the person who has everything – or nothing. Closes 9 PM
14. KAPSOUL 6th Street between Main and Spring
Contemporary & vintage clothes, sunglasses, and a wide
selection of unique and unusual gift items. As cool as
SIXTH STREET FROM SPRING TO BROADWAY
15. Crack Gallery 204 W. 6th St.
Crack Gallery wants to get the city hooked
on a new drug: their own blend of fashion.
16. Buchanan Gallery 204 ½ W. 6th St.
Art Gallery and Art Studio
17. Dialect 215 W. 6th St #111
Fashion, Jewelry, Art and House wares.
18. Norbertellen Art Gallery 215 W. 6th St. #110
Art of every type and medium
19, BRITTINO 215 W. 6th Street
One of kind, handmade gifts. Jewelry xoxes,
flower vases, mobiles and much more.
20. ZLB 215 W. 6th #108
Vintage Clothing from around the country and around the world
of every kind and every price. If you don’t see it there –
ask them if they have it in storage.